17 Ιουνίου 2004




IRON MAIDEN - Infinite dreams
Infinite dreams i’can’t deny them
Infinity is hard to comprehend
I couldn’t hear those screams
Even in my wildest dreams

Suffocation waking in a sweat
Scared to fall asleep again
Incase the dream begins again
Someone chasing I cannot move
Standing rigid a nightmare’s statue
What a dream when will it end
And will I trancend?

Restless sleep the minds in turmoil
One nightmare ends another fertile
Getting me so scared to sleep
But scared to wake now, in to deep

Even though it’s reached new heights
I rather like the restless nights
It makes me wonder it makes me think
There’s more to this I’m on the brink
It’s not the fear of what’s beyond
It’s just that I might not respond
I have an interest almost craving
But would I like to get too far in?

It can’t be all coincedence
Too many things are evident
You tell me you’re an unbeliever
Spirtualist? well me I’m neither
But wouln’t you like to know the thruth
Of what’s out there to have the proof
And find out just which side you’re on
Where would you end, in heaven or in hell

Help me help me to find my true
Self without seeing the future
Save me save me from myself
Even within my dreams

There’s got to be just more to it than this
Or tell me why do we exist
I’d like to think that when I die
I’d get a chance some other time
And to return and live again
Reincarnate play the game
Again and again and again

Fade to Black - ΜΕΤΑLLICA

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can’t be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now he’s gone

No one but me can save myself, but it’s too late
Now I can’t think, think why I should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye

ΔΙΑΦΑΝΑ ΚΡΙΝΑ - Η γυναίκα που διάβαζε ποιήματα

Η γυναίκα που διάβαζε ποιήματα
στεκότανε κοντά στη φωτιά
και δυο μαύρα πουλιά της φέρναν μυνήματα
από μια αγάπη παλιά: "ποτέ πια"!

Η γυναίκα που μιλούσε στα κύματα
χόρευε σε μια ακρογιαλιά
ένα βαλς μανιασμένο με λυτά τα μαλλιά
και προχώρησε στα βαθιά.

Η γυναίκα που έσκαβε μνήματα
και δεν είχε μιλιά
κοιτούσε τον θάνατο σαν μια αγάπη παλιά
και ψιθύριζε με μάτια σβηστά.

Για όλα αυτά που ζήσαμε, μόνοι με τους μόνους
μοιράζοντας τους πόνους.
Τις ώρες που δακρύσαμε, μόνοι με τους μόνους
μοιράζοντας τους πόνους.
!!!

Θα 'μαι κοντά σου - Αλκίνοος Ιωαννίδης

Ξύπνησα μες τον ύπνο μου
κι άκουσα δυο φωνές.
Η μια μου είπε ξέχνα την
κι πάψε πια να κλαίς.
Μα η άλλη ήταν η δική σου
μες απ` του ύπνου του εφιάλτη τις γραμμές.
Μου λεγε αγάπη μου κοιμήσου
Θα μαι κοντά σου όταν με θες...

Τα χρόνια είναι αμέτρητα
μα είν` η ζωη μικρή.
Συνήθισα να σ` αγαπώ
συνήθισες κι εσύ.
Μα είναι τα χρόνια ένα δοχείο
ένα φθηνό ξενοδοχείο για δυο στιγμές.
Για να χωράει κάπου ο πόνος
τις νύχτες όταν μένω μόνος.
Τις σιωπές μου να μετράω
να σε θυμάμαι όταν πονάω να μου λες
Θα μαι κοντά σου όταν με θες...

Το παραμύθι τελειωσε
κι αρχίζει η ζωή.
Αχ να ταν η αλήθεα σου
σαν ψέμα αλήθινη.
Τι να την κάνω τη ζωή μου
στο παραμύθι θα τη ρίξω να πνιγεί.
Να παραμυθιαστεί η ψυχή μου,
να σε πιστέψει πάλι από την αρχή.
Να σε πιστεύει όταν μ` αγγίζεις,
τις νύχτες όταν ψιθυρίζεις όταν λες
Θα μαι κοντά σου όταν με θες...

Αποσπερίτης - Θανάσης Παπακωνσταντίνου
Η μέρα φεύγει ποιος την κλέβει
ήξερα μα ξέχασα
όσοι δούλεψαν κι όσοι παιδέψαν
τα λερωμένα πέταξαν

Κι εσύ αποσπερίτη μου
του δειλινού ταιριάζεις
άδολα είναι τα μάτια σου
και μην τα κατεβάζεις

Οι πολιτείες πάντα χορεύουν
σε ρυθμό κιρκαδιανό
τα φώτα ανάβουν να προλάβουν
της νύχτας το μετέωρο

Κι εσύ αποσπερίτη μου
του δειλινού ταιριάζεις
άδολα είναι τα μάτια σου
και μην τα κατεβάζεις

Τα βήματά μας άθελά μας
είναι δώρα ακριβά
γι' αυτούς που μένουν και περιμένουν
το σούρουπο μιαν αγκαλιά

Κι εσύ αποσπερίτη μου
του δειλινού ταιριάζεις
άδολα είναι τα μάτια σου
και μην τα κατεβάζεις

Μες στο σκοτάδι θα 'ρθουν πάλι
μακρινές μαρμαρυγές
να ψιθυρίσουν να θυμίσουν
τρεις απανωτές φορές

Me And My Melody - ARID

Oh Lord, it's pulling me down
Oh darling, how weak this crown
Do you fail to understand
What is heartily now
What's in your hands
Oh creature, oh love, strained now
'till we get enough
I ain't afraid no more
As they batter down the door
Who you are and what you say
You've built it up some other way
Isn't that crime, these tears divine
Love you tear me up sometimes and
Oh darling, you and me
Stuck on time as we see
The outside world slip away
'till the dark
The dark of the day
And who you are and what you say
What does it mean now anyway
Trow off your crown
Tread me down
Oh baby, stop all feelings now
And we're worlds apart
Helpless as we are
You and I walk by
Our little love will die
Still walking the bridge to God
Thinking things
That I can not relate this to
What you say
Bricks are falling down this day
Oh darling, the weeks to come ain't nothing
But the sound of your drum
You can stay or walk away
As I , I long to stay
Who you are and what you say
Babe, we've lost now anyway
Isn't that a crime, these tears divine
A river 'round your waist sometimes
Stuck in tears as we've gone too far
Babe, you've built a wall
That's hard getting through
Getting through to you
Who you are and what you say
Held down anyway
Darling, fear brought us here
Ooh, hey, hold hands
She don't want me tied
Her hand still stuck in mine
Baby, I long to see
Hey, you, my tears won't mend
Untill the end

Tunnel of love - DIRE STRAITS

getting crazy on the waltzers but it's the life that i choose
sing about the sixblade sing about the switchback and a torture tattoo
and i been riding on a ghost train where the cars they scream and slam
and i don't know where i'll be tonight but i'd always tell you where i am

in a screaming ring of faces i seen her standing in the light
she had a ticket for the races just like me she was a victim of the night
i put a hand upon the lever said let it rock and let it roll
i had the one arm bandit fever there was an arrow through my heart and my soul

and the big wheel keep on turning neon burning up above
and i'm just high on the world
come on and take a low ride with me girl
on the tunnel of love

it's just the danger when you're riding at your own risk
she said you are the perfect stranger she said baby let's keep it like this
it's just a cake walk twisting baby step right up and say
hey mister give me two give me two cos any two can play

and the big wheel keep on turning neon burning up above
and i'm just high on the world
come on and take a low ride with me girl
on the tunnel of love

well it's been money for muscle another whirligig
money for muscle and another girl i dig
another hustle just to make it big
and rockaway rockaway

and girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always did
like the spanish city to me when we were kids
oh girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always did
like the spanish city to me when we were kids

she took off a silver locket she said remember me by this
she put her hand in my pocket i got a keepsake and a kiss
and in the roar of the dust and diesel i stood and watched her walk away
i could have caught up with her easy enough but something must have made me stay

and the big wheel keep on turning neon burning up above
and i'm just high on the world
come on and take a low ride with me girl
on the tunnel of love

and now i'm searching through these carousels and the carnival arcades
searching everywhere from steeplechase to palisades
in any shooting gallery where promises are made
to rockaway rockaway from cullercoats and whitley bay out to rockaway

and girl it looks so pretty to me like it always did
like the spanish city to me when we were kids
girl it looks so pretty to me like it always did
like the spanish city to me when we were kids

Αδελφοί στην κόλαση - Μωρά στη φωτιά

Εκεί εκεί στη γωνιά
ο πρίγκηπας μ΄ένα ζητιάνο
κι ο πρίγκηπας λέει στο ζητιάνο
ζητιάνε μου,του λέει,σ΄αγαπώ
ζητιάνε μου,του λέει,σ΄αγαπώ-σ΄αγαπώ-σ΄αγαπώ
κι ήμουν εκεί ήμουν παρών
κι ήμουν κομμένος στα δυό
ορκίζομαι σ΄ό,τι έχω ιερό
και σ΄ό,τι πιστεύω κι αυτά που υποφέρω
πως ήμουν εκεί

Κι ο κλέφτης σκαρφαλώνει τον τοίχο
στου άρχοντα το σπίτι να μπει
και μέσα από την καπνοδόχο
να του κλέψει τα λεφτά και να βγει
μα λεφτά δεν υπάρχουν
κι ο κλέφτης τον πρίγκηπα ψάχνει να βρεί
κι ο πρίγκηπας λέι στο ζητιάνο
κλέφτη μου,του λέει,σ΄αγαπώ
αλήτη μου,του λέει,σ΄αγαπώ-σ΄αγαπώ-σ΄αγαπώ

Σκέφτομαι πως ο θρόνος θα χαθεί
και πως κανείς δεν έμεινε εκεί
γιατί ακούω τον κλέφτη να λέει στον πρίγκηπα
αδελφέ στην κόλαση,μαζί από τώρα λοιπόν,πρίγκηπα
αδελφοί στην κόλαση,αδελφοί στην κόλαση ...

3 Comments:

ο Blogger Reflex ειπε...

I see you like Iron Maiden :)

They have many good songs.

7 Ιαν 2007, 11:54:00 π.μ.  
ο Blogger ΓΑΪΔΑΡΑ ειπε...

hehe... they (and Metallica) were my favorite group when i was young :P

25 Ιαν 2007, 6:09:00 μ.μ.  
ο Blogger Φοίβος ειπε...

Τι σου φταίει το καημένο και του δίνεις τόση δημοσιότητα, εννοώ το γαιδούρι!Πλάκα κάνω..

18 Νοε 2008, 9:04:00 μ.μ.  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home

Gaidara in english
Χαθήκαμε μακριά χωρίς εσένα Τίποτα δικό μας πια κοντά σου Σύντριψε τη μνήμη μας μέσα στα όνειρα σου Και ζήτα έλεος για μας Γλύφουμε τις πληγές στο άγιο σου δέρμα Σερνόμαστε κατάκοποι κοντά σου Και μες το παρεκκλήσι της καρδιάς σου Κοινωνάμε στάχτη, πίκρα κι αίμα Οι φίλοι σου δε θα ναι δω ποτέ ξανά Γιατί έχουν ρίξει τις καρδιές τους στα σκυλιά Γιατί έχουν ρίξει τις καρδιές τους στα σκυλιά Κι έχουν απομείνει άδεια σκιάχτρα &:
eXTReMe Tracker